Tuesday, September 2, 2008

NBA Finals + Olympics Basketball Recap

yes yes ... I have been neglecting this blog for the past few months ;-) .. tapi, it is now back up ...

NBA Finals

Celtics won it in 6 games ....

I followed it through the Net and although the bets were on the Lakers, and I was rooting for them to win, I think the Celtics had the advantage and was proven correct.

5 Reasons


1. Celtics Big Three ( Pierce, KG n Ray Allen ) played better than LA's Big Three ( Kobe, Gasol, Odom )

2. Celtics supporting cast was way better, especially in the clutch.

3. LA was really Kobe n the rest .. I think Gasol n Odom didn't show up much

4. Celtics D on Kobe. They checked out Kobe n dared the other Lakers.. refer to No 3.

5. Celtics WANTED the championship more !

Congrats on No 17 - Celtics

Olympic Bball Recap

USA won the gold :-) .. I think they deserved it as they played better overall and was consistent. Credit to Spain who pushed them a bit in the gold medal game.

----

we are back !

3 comments:

Tony Chai said...

wow. you really loved American Football. Why stop the updating :) Do you like English Premiere League?

Azmir Ismail said...

hi tony .. thank you for coming by ;-) yeah, I have been a bit lazy in updating .. almost 2 years ... but plan to do so more regularly in the future ...

Kaslan said...

good job...omesports.blogspot.com