Sunday, November 11, 2007

The Season So Far ( Noles )

Hello There :-) I am back ... ;-)

I am following the current season and thought it would be nice to write back with my review of the current season of my two favorite NCAA teams, starting with...

Seminoles ( 6-4 overall, 3- 4 ACC )

To be honest, I am not putting high hopes for the season due to the new staff that was just installed this season. From my experience, it usually takes about two to three seasons for the results to bear fruit.

Offence - QB play has been spotty with Weatherford n Lee doing okay work. As for the rest, they are playing as best as they can, at the moment.

Defence - Defence has been doing its best to keep the team in games. Full credit to the boys :-)

Results - the highlight must be beating then No 2 BC 27-17. The lows - the Clemson loss

Future : Beat Maryland and Florida and hopefully get to a Bowl game. Actually, there is a possibility that FSU might not go anywhere :-(

Tomorrow : Notre Dame Fighting Irish

No comments: